One of the most frequent questions we get asked is “What can I expect if I come to a meeting?”
We currently organize meetings into the following 5-15 minute sections but have the most fun when attendees take the floor and drive the agenda.
- Announcements and logistical discussions
- Linux in the News
- Review and discuss some Linux-related headlines
- Education/Learning tools
- Share educational resources to improve our understading e.g. new books, MOOCs, tutorials, etc.
- Learn about Procfs by example e.g. tune your kernel, gather data, etc.
- OpenSSH tips and tricks
- Improve your mastery of the shell each week
- Show off your vimrc and share productivity increasing shortcuts
- Sharing Linux-based container tips
- C coding
- A C programming mini-series
- Small Talks
- Open mic, 20 min or less talks about anything FOSS related
- Big Talks
- The main course
Last updated on September 17, 2015